Welcome To Harlem!
- Taste Harlem Food &...Description: Taste Harlem Food and Cultural Tours was created to offer unique tours of Harlem. Daily tours allow food, art and history enthusiasts to “taste Harlem.” We explore the unexplored spaces and places that are not typically listed in the tour guide books. Of ...Telephone: 212.866.7427
- Cohen’s Fashion OpticalDescription: Eyeglasses and repair.Telephone: 212-996-2676
- My Feet Travel…And...Description: My Feet Travel…And Yours Can Too is a website where you can book your own travel personally. We offer vacation packages, airline flights, cruises, hotels, cars, and group travel. When you think of travel think My Feet Travel!Telephone: 646-717-2210
- SoHarlem, Inc.Description: SoHarlem, Inc. promotes and sells the work of designers and artisans who create contemporary, cultural, functional and wearable art with an authentic urban aesthetic and the products are Handmade in Harlem.Telephone: 212 222 2792
- New Heritage TheaterDescription: New Heritage Theatre Group, the oldest Black nonprofit theater company in New York City, originated in 1964 under the name New Heritage Repertory Theatre by the late Roger Furman, a revered playwright, director, actor and lecturer, who began his career in ...Telephone: 212-926-2550
- Carol’s Uptown Hair...Description: Carols Uptown Hair Design is on the cutting edge of today's trends and techniques in hair care and design. The salon, located in Harlem, New York City, has been featured in "Elite" and "Sophisticated Black Hair" magazines, along with a host of Internet si ...Telephone: 212-491-6879
- Show more...